Online Stick Figure Animator
for Lesson Plan
Students will create a stick figure GIF file using key-frames with the Ajax Figure Animator!
1. Click on the link below to access the online animator.
2. Begin by clicking the stick-figure found on the left to add to your canvas, (the white backdrop work-space).
3. Set your person in your starting position and be ready to click "Add new frame" at the bottom.
4. Add another custom object by clicking the orange "blank" circle. This will add a point/joint you will be able to manipulate with later.
5. Click on the newly placed orange dot and you will now see three new buttons at the top of the canvas. Click on the line or circle to add their shape to your custom point/joint (orange dot).
CREATING YOUR GIF
6. SAVING: When finished, click the picture icon found at the top, "Export animation as gif". A new window will open with a link. Right-click (two-finger click on Chromebook) on link and click "Open in new tab". A new window will now play your animation endlessly.
7. You may want to click "Bookmark" to save your website URL to view later or show.
Use the link below to create your own person-actions!
Video Lesson: https://youtu.be/vJru2lIlF4k
DUE by the End of the hour.
Same Day / End of Class
- Video Tutorial
- Ajax Animator
GIF file of Stick Figure with 30-50 frames.